HTTP-Lasttests

Aus Knowledgebase
Wechseln zu: Navigation, Suche

Lasttests von Webservern sind bequem und einfach mit siege

 siege -d1 -r10 -c25 testkiste.netz
 ** SIEGE 2.69
 ** Preparing 25 concurrent users for battle.
 The server is now under siege...
 HTTP/1.1 200   0.49 secs:    2075 bytes ==> /
 HTTP/1.1 200   0.49 secs:    2075 bytes ==> /
 […]
 done.
 Transactions:                    250 hits
 Availability:                 100.00 %
 Elapsed time:                  21.13 secs
 Data transferred:               0.49 MB
 Response time:                  1.67 secs
 Transaction rate:              11.83 trans/sec
 Throughput:                     0.02 MB/sec
 Concurrency:                   19.72
 Successful transactions:         250
 Failed transactions:               0
 Longest transaction:            2.70
 Shortest transaction:           0.49

oder httperf möglich:

 httperf --server=testkiste.netz --uri=/ --num-conns=100 --num-calls=3
 
 Maximum connect burst length: 1
 
 Total: connections 100 requests 300 replies 300 test-duration 51.533 s
 
 Connection rate: 1.9 conn/s (515.3 ms/conn, <=1 concurrent connections)
 Connection time [ms]: min 506.1 avg 515.3 max 545.2 median 515.5 stddev 6.0
 Connection time [ms]: connect 2.8
 Connection length [replies/conn]: 3.000
 
 Request rate: 5.8 req/s (171.8 ms/req)
 Request size [B]: 70.0
 
 Reply rate [replies/s]: min 5.8 avg 5.8 max 6.0 stddev 0.1 (10 samples)
 Reply time [ms]: response 167.9 transfer 3.0
 Reply size [B]: header 421.0 content 4961.0 footer 0.0 (total 5382.0)
 Reply status: 1xx=0 2xx=300 3xx=0 4xx=0 5xx=0
 
 CPU time [s]: user 15.41 system 34.97 (user 29.9% system 67.9% total 97.8%)
 Net I/O: 31.0 KB/s (0.3*10^6 bps)
 
 Errors: total 0 client-timo 0 socket-timo 0 connrefused 0 connreset 0
 Errors: fd-unavail 0 addrunavail 0 ftab-full 0 other 0

Weblinks